We understand how overwhelming moving to a different home or office can be. So, those of us at Trojan Storage put our heads together and compiled a list of storage tips based on our own experience and that of our customers. We hope you find them useful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Pay by Phone:
- Who is responsible for the security of my account?
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Who is responsible for activity on my account?
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- Can I use your services for illegal activity?
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- What information do you need to set up an account for me?
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- How many people can use my login?
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like. You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.